By KENDALL GILFILLAN
Several popular East Nashville eateries have joined together to bring Nashville its first East Nashville Restaurant Week. Beginning February 26, participating neighborhood restaurants will be offering budget-friendly ENRW menus to everyone!
The list of participating restaurants includes both East side staples as well as the new kids on the block and offers diners a variety in cuisines to span the entire week:
- Butcher & Bee, 902 Main St.
- Fort Louise, 1304 McGavock Pike
- Treehouse, 1011 Clearview Ave.
- Two Ten Jack, 1900 Eastland Ave. No. 105
- Peninsula, 1035 W. Eastland Ave.
- Café Roze, 1115 Porter Road
- Margot Café, 1017 Woodland St.
- TKO, 4204 Gallatin Pike
- Urban Cowboy Public House, 1603 Woodland St.
- Rudie’s Seafood & Sausage, 1402 McGavock Pike
For more information, check out ENRW’s website HERE.