By ALEXANDER WILLIS
Whether you’re looking for a career change, or just entering the workforce for the first time, there are plenty of jobs out there, many right here in Spring Hill. As unemployment continues to fall, wages generally increase as the demand for quality workers exceeds demand.
Here is a quick rundown of the latest job postings in Spring Hill.
Production Worker / General Motors
Compensation: $15.78 / hour
Job Posting: Production Team Members are responsible for assembly, machining, quality checks, tool changes, and problem solving of manufacturing processes and equipment. Must be able to function in a manufacturing team environment where Global Manufacturing System (GMS) principles are highly integrated.
There will soon be openings for Full-Time Summer Temporary employees at General Motors – Spring Hill for a 2 Month Assignment.
Candidates must be willing to work any shift, but hiring will be primarily focused on 2nd and 3rd shift.
Overtime hours are common for full-time employees and may be available with little notice. Some weekend shifts are to be expected.
Starting wage is $15.78 per hour, with potential for growth. Holiday pay and health care options after 90 days.
AT&T Sales Representative / AT&T
Compensation: $33,000 – $55,000 / year
Job Posting: A Retail Sales Consultant (RSC) is an ambassador to our extraordinarily large base of customers nationwide. As an RSC, you will serve the customer by demonstrating AT&T’s vast array of products, services and entertainment options, and offering them personal, valuable solutions to fit their needs.
Because we strive for the best, we offer amongst the best. You will be rewarded for your efforts with high earning potential– our current full-time RSCs earn an average of $35,000 in total compensation in the first year when successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals. Our top sellers earn an average of $50,000 or more per year.
You’ll also be eligible for some or all of our amazing benefits packages, such as:
- During the first 90 days of employment, eligible New Hires can earn up to three New Hire Ramp Up Bonus payments totaling up to $1000 during the first three months
- Opportunity to grow
- Supportive team environment
- Paid Time Off.
- Long/short term/disability insurance
Patient Services Representative / Aspen Dental
Compensation: $10.80 – $15 / hour
Job Posting: Patient Service Representatives (PSR) play a vital role at Aspen Dental-branded practices. PSR’s are the first point of contact for patients at a practice, and also have key responsibilities in the coordination of many day-to-day administrative office activities. Reporting to the Office Manager, this position provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. Commitment to continuous development and promoting from within means your career path is limitless. We’re on a mission to give America a healthy mouth. PSR’s who join an Aspen practice work for a licensed dentist and live that mission every day by supporting the non-clinical needs of your practice’s patients and dental professionals. Not only can you maximize your career potential, but you can make a real difference in the lives of patients.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Candidates will have a minimum of two years experience in a healthcare office or fast-paced, highly interactive customer service environment – experience in the dental or medical industry with scheduling and verifying insurances preferred.
- Self-motivated with the ability to exceed patient expectations.
- Excellent organizational skills to effectively handle multiple tasks.
- Flexibility to support change, with varying schedules as necessary.
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Resume must demonstrate stable employment history.
Customer Service Associate / Walgreens
Compensation: $7.50 – $10.70 / hour
Job Posting: Customer Experience:
- Engages customers and patients by greeting them and offering assistance with products and services. Resolves customer issues and answers questions to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Models and shares customer service best practices with all team members to deliver a distinctive and delightful customer experience, including interpersonal habits (e.g., greeting, eye contact, courtesy, etc.) and Walgreens service traits (e.g., offering help proactively, identifying needs, servicing until satisfied, etc.).
- Provides customers with courteous, friendly, fast, and efficient service.
- Recommends items for sale to customer and recommends trade-up and/or companion items.
- Registers customer purchases on assigned cash register, collects cash and distributes change as requested; processes voids, returns, rain checks, refunds, and exchanges as needed.
- Keeps counters and shelves clean and well merchandised, takes inventory, and maintains records. Checks in and prices merchandise as required or as directed by store manager or communicated by the shift leader.
- Implements Company asset protection procedures to identify and minimize profit loss.
- Ensures compliance with state and local laws regarding regulated products (e.g., alcoholic beverages and tobacco products).
- Constructs and maintains displays, including promotional, seasonal, super structures, and sale merchandise. Completes resets and revisions as directed.
Kitchen Attendant / Traditions of Spring Hill
Compensation: $8.60 – $11.90 / hour
Job Posting: Prepare, wash, and store dishes. Assist with serving meals and busing tables. Work as a team member with other team members to ensure efficient, safe operation of the kitchen and the dining room.
New Hire Bonus:
- $100 bonus after 30 days
- $150 bonus after 90 days
- $250 bonus after 6 months
Assist with serving meals. Assist with setting tables.Assist with busing tables.Deliver and retrieve kitchen supplies from memory care units.Assist Cooks in cleaning food serving areas and equipment, sweeping and mopping floors and completing assigned cleaning duties. NOTE: No one under the age of 18 can operate or clean specific equipment, including but not limited to: robot coupe, meat slicer, blender, knives, mixers, steamers, grill, and fryer. Complete Dishwasher Temperature Log at required times.
Car Wash Attendant / Miles Auto Spa
Compensation: $10 – $12 / hour
Job Posting: MILES The Auto Spa , the nicest car wash and automobile accessory detailer in the country is seeking employees to help us clean cars in our full service car wash facility. We will be hiring for both our full service and express detail areas. We offer an excellent working environment, top notch customers and cars to work on and a flexible work schedule. If you are interested in a possible job opportunity, stop by our facility in Cool Springs (Franklin, TN) to apply, or send us an email.
We offer very competitive wages, pass along customer tips and promise a great experience. Please check out our website or come in to see what all the excitement is all about! Milesautospa.com
House Cleaning Professionals / Maid to Shine TN
Compensation: $12 / hour
Job Posting: Join our great team of House Cleaning Professionals. In this position, you will be cleaning 1-2 homes per day within the Franklin, Spring Hill areas. For more information about our company, please visit www.maidtoshinetn.com and click on the career tab. For immediate consideration, please call me, Todd Ebach directly at 615-870-4780.
Restaurant Managers / Wendy’s
Compensation: $33,000 / year
Job Posting: Wendy’s of Bowling Green, Inc. is a 57-restaurant franchise with plans for future growth.
Wendy’s has career opportunities in the Spring Hill, and Columbia TN area
HIRING EXPERIENCED Restaurant MANAGERS
First Class Compensation: Salary commensurate with experience
- Starting at $33,000 + annually
- First Class Benefits: Heath, Dental, Vision, 401K
- First Class Vacations
- Certified Professional Training Programs
- World Class Culture
- Bonus Program
Compensation: $12.50 – $14 / hour
Job Posting: Our Retention Specialists play a key role in the growth of our organization, by serving as a front-line consultant in a retention and sales capacity. They act as consultants recommending long term solutions to our customers. Their number one goal is to provide an award winning customer experience that increases brand loyalty. Successful representatives get it right the first time, reducing the need for repeat calls or escalations. An outgoing personality, whatever it takes attitude and a willingness to help are key for success.
- 1-2 years of sales experience
- Must be able to work anytime during hours of operation
- Experience in a customer service required
- Communication and listening skills
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- History of great attendance
- Basic math and data entry skills