By ALEXANDER WILLIS
The United States job market soared this December with employers adding the most amount of new positions since early 2018. Plenty of those new opportunities are right here in Spring Hill, including a significant amount from the soon-to-open Faurecia plant. Below are a few of the latest openings.
Production Operator / Faurecia
Compensation: $14 / hour
Our Interiors division is looking for Production Operators for its manufacturing facility in Spring Hill. The role of a Production Operator is to produce quality parts to meet customer(s) and Faurecia standards.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Experience in production within the automotive industry.
- Basic level of lean manufacturing techniques preferable but not essential.
- Strong attention to detail and willing to listen, discuss and ‘bottom out’ issues.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight time scales.
- Good decision maker, able to work on own initiative.
- Self-motivated and task orientated.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Strong team player.
- Flexible approach to Business needs.
- Proficient level of English.
Those interested in applying for positions at the new Faurecia plant are encouraged to attend the Faurecia hiring event on Tuesday, Jan. 8, where staff will be conducting open interviews and job offers on the spot. To RSVP for the event, click here.
Additionally, for a full list of job offerings in Spring Hill by Faurecia, click here.
In-Store Retail Assembly Technician / Assemblers Incorporated
Compensation: $14 – $17 / hour
The position of Assembly Technician reports to the Area Manager and is responsible to provide high quality merchandise assembly, installation, and service work at customer locations.
- Assemble all products according to manufacturer’s directions and specifications.
- Communicate with Area Manager at the beginning and end of each shift.
- Use time clock as required to record time.
- Check in with appropriate contact at customer location.
- Complete work tasks as indicated by the work list or customer.
- Complete repairs as necessary.
- Order parts using the online order system.
- Work in a safe and clean manner.
- Be aware of customers in the area and work accordingly.
- Stage assembled product in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Dispose of trash as dictated by the customer.
- Complete required information for invoice purposes.
- Update customer status as required.
- Other duties and/or tasks may be assigned on an as needed basis.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Must provide own tools.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to reach and maintain prescribed productivity levels for assembly.
- Reliable transportation.
- Maintain an acceptable attendance record.
- Required availability including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to provide an acceptable background screen.
- Ability to pass a drug screen.
- Basketball goals
- Fitness equipment
- Indoor / outdoor furniture
- Weekly pay
- Paid training
- Paid time off
- Employee discounts
Production Worker / MS Companies
Compensation: $13 / hour
MS Companies is ISO certified company that utilizes state-of-the-art technology and training to support the booming manufacturing industry while providing the best quality experience for both our customers and associates.
Compensation: starting up to $13 /hour, paid weekly
Benefits: Comprehensive insurance and benefits package
Opportunities for career advancement: Yes
- Highly energetic and motivated
- Multi-tasking skills
- Detail oriented
- High sense of urgency
- Visually able to determine color, shape, and size of a part
- Ability to stand for up to 8-10 hours
- Have a positive attitude
Sign Installer/Technician / Franklin Sign Company
Compensation: $14 – 17 / hour
Experience installing or producing lighted storefront signs (channel letters) desired. General handy experience and basic knowledge and daily use of common tools like tape measures, levels and drills and pick bars. Must be able to read a tape measure and use a level, also basic wiring knowledge is a plus.
The right candidate will be responsible for installing all forms of signs that we make including: lighted channel letter signs, dimensional letters of all kinds, housing development post and panel signs, vinyl lettering and wide format graphics. Employer is willing to train the right applicant, provided they have the desire to learn the skill.
Insurance Sales Representative / Robert Graham Agency
Compensation: $30,000 – $80,000 / year
As an independent insurance professional you will work with a dynamic team of sales agents that share your desire to win. Position pays a competitive base with a generous commission structure that works well for those who are disciplined and follow our proven sales process.
- Salary, commission, and bonus
- Paid time off
- Great work environment
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Treat each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity including financial products.
- Follow up with customers to assure satisfaction, respond to queries, solicit further sales, and solve or refer problems.
- Grow sales revenue by utilizing phone, email and potential client lists.
- Prospects for new business by following sales leads generated from referrals, networking, marketing, cold-calling, and lead databases.
- A Property & Casualty license is preferred but will train good individual.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
- Must be awesome at opening doors and getting appointments from a cold start.
- Must be highly self-motivated.
- Responds to all inquiries, cancellation requests, and sales requests within specified time-frame.
- Driven and goal-oriented individual.
Installation Technician / Southern Contracting
Compensation: $12.50 – $18 / hour
Security and Access controls installation for commercial businesses. Working from ladders, lifts, and construction sites while pulling cables and installing equipment. On the Job training will be provided, and pay-scale related to knowledge and capabilities.
Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
License: Driver’s License (Required)
Language: English (Required)
Work authorization: United States (Required)
Residential Cleaning / A Clean Franklin
Compensation: $15 / hour
A Clean Franklin is looking to fill a part time position for residential cleaning. The successful candidate will have excellent customer service skills, and a willingness exceed client expectations. Must have excellent observation skills. Experience is not necessary, but a willingness to learn is a must.
We provide training, clients and all the cleaning supplies to successfully meet and exceed the expectations of each client. Our working environment is a professional, drama free, environment.
The ideal candidate will have an interest in growing and managing our residential cleaning business. There is a good possibility of solid growth for the right candidate to manage and direct.