By ALEXANDER WILLIS
For your convenience, here are the latest and greatest job openings right here in Spring Hill.
Sales Representative / IBEX
Compensation: $12.50 – $14 / hour
IBEX is recruiting customer service advisors for our upcoming training classes. In addition to a dynamic team environment, you’ll enjoy competitive benefits, generous incentives, and performance-based bonuses!
Our customer service advisors perform the following tasks:
- Carefully listen to and understand customer issues
- Probe and isolate issue causes
- Utilize available resources to identify appropriate solutions for customers
- Explain product features and benefits, answering questions and setting proper expectations for customer inquiries
- Ensure customer satisfaction through effective call resolution * Identify and escalate emerging product or customer dissatisfaction issues
- These positions are full-time, 40 hours per week. We are seeking candidates to fill a variety of schedules including days, nights and weekends. ibex sets every candidate up for success by offering six weeks of paid professional training.
Paid Training $12.50/hr, $14/hr after 90 days, plus opportunity for sales incentives and bonuses.
Trivia Host / Nerdy Talk Trivia
Compensation: $50 / day
Do you like asking your friends random questions? Do you have a wealth of “useless” knowledge?
We’re looking for someone with a lot of energy that is more than comfortable speaking in front of a crowd.
You’ll be hosting your very own trivia night, getting to put your own spin on it, and running the show. You go in, set up the equipment, ask the questions, and let the people know how smart they really are!
Breakfast Attendant / The Hampton Inn Spring Hill
The position is responsible for preparing and serving the daily free breakfast bar, greeting each guest at breakfast and ensuring that guests are 100% satisfied.
- Promptly greets quests in a professional and friendly manner.
- Communicates often and well with Hotel Staff.
- Cook, set up and replenish the breakfast buffet.
- Responsible for restocking items, cleaning tables, mopping floors, cleaning toaster, oven, coffee machine and food displays.
- Keep preparation area clean.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 30 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Bookseller / Books-A-Million
Reporting to the General Manager, the Bookseller is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to all customers in a friendly and helpful manner. They should be knowledgeable about books and other merchandise in the store, proactively seek to assist customers and provide an outstanding shopping experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide customers with the highest level of customer service by greeting each customer, communicating and assisting customers with questions and orders, and efficient cashiering.
- Sales of all products, offer point of sale initiatives including Membership programs, Educator programs, and other company sponsored programs.
- Product delivery and placement on to the sales floor in accordance with merchandising guidelines and timelines.
- Recover the sales floor during each shift, including, but not limited to picking up items, shelving books and product, straightening bookshelves and tables, store housekeeping tasks as required.
- Protect company assets by adhering to all loss prevention standards and acting with integrity in all transactions.
- Other duties as assigned including, but not limited to assisting in other departments, receiving shipment, small fixture assembly and maintenance, assisting with inventory, and restroom cleanliness.
Real Estate Agent / Keller Williams
Compensation: $35,000 – $100,000 / year
New and Experienced Agents Welcome!
At Keller Williams Realty, You Can:
- Make a six-figure income
- Have a flexible schedule
- Find the best free training and support (no previous experience necessary)
- Work full-time or part-time
In Order to Join Our Team, You Must:
- Be willing and able to obtain a real estate license
- Have a desire to work independently and have control over your professional growth
- Have a strong work ethic and desire to be successful
- Have excellent communication skills and ability to network to build your business
Elementary Teacher / Spring Hill Christian Academy
Compensation: $22,000 – $23,500 / year
Spring Hill Christian Academy is looking for a full-time teacher. We are a Classical Christian private school and we are growing. Please check us out at www.shchristian.com
Would prefer classroom experience and a Bachelor’s degree. Must pass a background check.
- classroom: 1 year (Preferred)
Restaurant Manager / McAlister’s Deli
Compensation: $30,000 – $40,000 / year
General Job Requirements:
- Must be able to perform all job functions safely.
- Ability to provide our customers with outstanding customer service.
- Ability to lead and direct staff in an effective and professional manner.
- Must meet the company performance standards and expectations for the job.
- Must participate in all company training and orientations. Some of which may require overnight travel.
- Must be able to work the schedule/assigned times for the position.
- Must be able to lift at least 40 pounds. Must have the physical ability and stamina to perform all necessary job functions required of a member of management.
We are only as good as the people that make up our team, so we are looking for smart, goal-oriented leaders with high integrity, high energy and an ownership mentality.
Gym Front Desk Associate / Spring Hill Fitness
Compensation: $12 – $14 / hour
This is a part time position: Monday-Thursday 3pm-7pm and Saturday 9am-1pm. Pay is $12/hr plus sales commission.
- Give tours of the facility and enroll new members.
- Assist members and guests with their needs in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Answer and resolve phone calls in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Ring up purchases of retail items, guest passes, and personal training.
- Ensure that members follow gym policies and procedures.
- Perform light cleaning tasks and straighten up around the gym.
- Communicate any issues or member concerns to the general manager